Swimming Pool Information
Your NuNu Home may have a pool – if it does, we want to help you get the most enjoyment out of it, which is why we want to make sure you are aware of this important information on pool maintenance and safety. The information below will provide a detailed look at frequently asked pool questions.
RESIDENT RESPONSIBILITIES FOR POOL MAINTENANCE
- Water Levels: Maintain appropriate water levels (at the midpoint of the pool skimmer basket inlet).
- Pool Pump: Run the pump as per manufacturer instructions.
- Pool Net Skimmer, Brush & Vacuum: Use a pool skimmer and vacuum, as needed, and brush pool surfaces (including sides and steps) to prevent debris from collecting.
- Pool Toys: Avoid the use of small pool toys that may cause damage or block cleaning systems. Keep pool clean of toys and floatable devices when not in use.
- Proper Swimming Attire: Avoid attire not designed specifically for swimming, because it retains high levels of laundry detergents that can cause an imbalance of proper pool chemical levels.
- Service Appointments: Make sure that your pool is clean, pets are secured, and the pool service provider has been given access to the pool on scheduled service days.
Visit our maintenance portal to submit a service request.
- Keep gates closed at all times
- Always have adult supervision near the pool when children are present
- Stay away from drains. Avoid using glass bottles, dishes, or other glass items in or around the pool.
If you have any further questions regarding your pool, please contact us.